Saturday 15 September 2012

I Need A Freak - Sham Pain




 If you don't already know Sham Pain then you should, because when it comes to making hits and getting those club dance floors heaving then he knows exactly what to do Sham Pain is signed to grock records and has recently been hitting the ground running with a number of new singles the latest tittled 'Azonto With Her' which is dedicated to his screen idol Genevieve Nnaji and do you blame him - I think Genny is a wonderful actress and I would love to Azonto with her any day.   
Prior to his latest single the above track titled 'I Need A Freak' was released in July and all I can say is it's hot! it one of those that you instantly know will be a massive hit, it got a pulsating beat, smooth vocals and a catchy chorus- so if you re needing a freak then get flowing with this track now. 

Peace and Blessing


Links:
Official Site Grock Records
Sham Pain on Facebook
Download Sham Pain tracks

No comments:

Post a Comment