Wednesday 4 January 2012

Tha Suspect Ft Sasha - I No Send You




If you're a fan of Sasha  then you should check out these choice Joints, the above video  feats her on a wacky track from Tha Suspect called 'I No Send You' while the next one is called 'Don't Stop'  In my opinion Sasha must be one of the best female African rappers around, I would even go as far as saying she is the best but I'll let you make your own judgements on that,  what is indisputable though is that the acclaimed First Lady of Hip Hop continues to go from strength to strength and these two tracks go a long way to prove that fact and showcase her versatile arsenal of rap skills..
For more information about Sasha click on the links below or leave your comments.
Bless









Links:
Sasha on iTunes
Tha Suspect on Youtube
Sasha on Facebook

Sasha feat. Brymo-Ma Wo Be - Don't Stop - Single

No comments:

Post a Comment